Áo Yè T-shirt (Luna)
Áo Yè / 熬夜
1. To stay up late
2. To burn the midnight oil
Literally: 熬 (endure) + 夜 (the night)
Stars overhead watch us work and play. From Mandarin Chinese, “Áo Yè” describes us ‘burning the midnight oil’, focused on the task at hand, reaching our night-time nirvana of peace and purpose.
This T-shirt is a little oversized than usual with a longer sleeve but a slightly shorter, boxier fit.
- Designed and printed with love in London, England
- Organic Cotton
- Printed using Eco Friendly Waterbased Inks
- 180 GSM - Heavy Weight Super Soft Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Norpell wears a Medium. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Leo wears an XSmall, UK size 8, height 170cm.