Merino Jumper - Tartufo
Like 'tartufo' (italian for 'truffle'), this goes great with just about anything.
Proudly made in the North of Portugal with 100% Merino Donegal Wool and bearing the richest traditions, tones, and textures from our natural world.
This jumper is of premium quality and a heavier more substantial weave than our 2020 An Alba Knitwear. The neckline is also a little higher to keep you warmer where it matters.
- Unisex Garment
- 100% Soft Donegal Merino Wool
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Lea wears a Small. UK size 8, height 170cm.
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.
Model Images to Follow Shortly.