The globe spins and the lands blur and blend, shrinking the distances between us. This design links words from Maori, Korean, and Persian, to the visuals of the languages of the Navajo people. Cultures of the world united, and it feels good.
This T-shirt is a little oversized than usual with a longer sleeve but a slightly shorter, boxier fit.
- Designed and printed with love in London, England
- 180 GSM - Heavy Weight Super Soft Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Daniel wears a Medium. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Cat wears a Small, UK size 8, height 170cm.