Khonsu / خونسو
1. God of the Moon
Khonsu's name takes its meaning from the movement of the Moon across the night sky. Meaning 'traveller' he also had the titles "Embracer", "Pathfinder" and "Defender" as he was thought to watch over those who travel at night. The hieroglyphics spell out Khonsu in ancient Egyptian letters.
Unisex, European made, and of exemplary quality. Dropped shoulder cut for added comfort. Expect it to be roomier and less fitted than other Idioma sweatshirts.
If you like a slimmer fit buy a size smaller.
- Premium Quality 100% Gots Certified Organic Cotton
- Dropped shoulder (relaxed fit)
- Embroidered Logo on Front
- Designed and Finished in London
- Proudly Manufactured in Portugal
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm
- Atziri is 175cm, size 8 and wears a Small