Áo Yè T-shirt (Euphoric)
Áo Yè / 熬夜
1. To stay up late
2. To burn the midnight oil
Literally: 熬 (endure) + 夜 (the night)
Stars overhead watch us work and play. From Mandarin Chinese, “Áo Yè” describes us ‘burning the midnight oil’, focused on the task at hand, reaching our night-time nirvana of peace and purpose.
- Designed and printed in London, England
- Printed with eco-friendly waterbased inks
- 100% Organic super soft ring-spun Combed Cotton 180gsm
- Country of Origin: Bangladesh
This t-shirt is a European sizing so U.S. customers should consider going up a size if you like things a little roomier.
- Daniel wears a Medium. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Cat wears a Small. Slim build, height 170cm.