We are conserving nature.
Songimvelo is the largest nature reserve in Southern Africa and this plural word means 'we are conserving nature' in the siSwati language. Situated between South Africa and Eswatini (formerly named in English as Swaziland), the reserve is approximately 490 square kilometres and provides extensive, peaceful habitat for elephants, White rhinos and the largest population of Buffalo. For our future let’s conserve and nurture nature.
These are our most luxurious t-shirts to date and will not disappoint.
- Premium Quality 200gsm Weight
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Boxy Relaxed Fit
- Designed in and printed in London
- Printed with Eco Friendly Water-based inks
- Proudly manufactured in Portugal
These tees are a little oversized. Buy your size if you're good with that. If you like things more fitted buy a size smaller.
- Jordan is 174cm, slim build and wears a Medium.
- Atziri is 175cm, size 8 and wears a Small.