Pax Cultura T-shirt
1. Peace through culture
The Roerich Pact was signed on the 15th April 1935. Established by Nicholas Roerich, a Russian painter and philosopher. The pact was created to protect Artistic and Scientific Institutions and Historic Monuments in times of war. This design brings new life to the symbol of this pact in which the trio of circles illustrate Art, History and Science.
This T-shirt is heavier and more substantial than usual
- Designed and embroidered with love in London, England
- Embroidered using Natural Rayon from Sustainable Sources
- 220 GSM - Heavy Weight Super Soft Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Daniel wears a Medium. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Cat wears an Xsmall, UK size 8, height 170cm.