The Gaia Hood
From the Greek word γαια (Gaia) meaning "Earth".
In Greek mythology Gaia is the mother goddess who presided over the Earth. This Greek goddess lends her name to environmentalist James Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis. He suggested that our planet functions as a single, vast organism where all her natural cycles work together to maintain and sustain all life on Earth.
The Coloured shapes denote our planet and individually signify what we at Idioma believe are the most essential ingredients to life on the Earth.
Earth, Wind, Air, Fire, Language and Culture.
- Designed and Embroidered with love in the UK
- Embroidered using Natural Rayon from Sustainable Sources
- 85% Organic super soft ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- 350 GSM Heavyweight Premium Quality
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Unisex Garment