The globe spins and the lands blur and blend, shrinking the distances between us. This design links words from Maori, Korean, and Persian, to the visuals of the languages of the Navajo people. Cultures of the world united, and it feels good.
This sweatshirt is a little heavier than usual, a dropped shoulder, and naturally a little oversized. If you like things a little more fitted go a size down.
- Designed and embroidered with love in London, England
- Embroidered using Natural Rayon from Sustainable Sources
- 85% Organic Super Soft Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Premium HeavyWeight 350gsm
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Daniel wears a Medium. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Cat wears an XSmall, UK size 8, height 170cm.