L’été dans les jardins suspendus de Babylone
1. Summer in the hanging gardens of Babylon
Translated from French, “summer in the hanging gardens of Babylon” recalls those famed ancient gardens, described by writers as a mountain of lush vegetation towering above the desert, filled with plant life overhanging from one stone terrace to another, and which were celebrated as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Needing our own earthly paradise, and filled with nostalgia for the summer days escaping us, we chose Babylon and its palace of plants as the perfect picture to transport you far away.
Unisex, European made and of exemplary quality. Dropped shoulder cut for added comfort. Expect it to be roomier and less fitted than other Idioma sweatshirts.
- Premium Quality 100% Gots Certified Organic Cotton
- Dropped shoulder (relaxed fit)
- Embroidered Logo on Front and Back
- Designed in London
- Proudly Manufactured in Portugal
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Lea wears a Medium in the Picture for an oversized look. UK size 8, height 170cm. For a true fit Lea should wear an XS
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.