Kintsugi / 金継ぎ
1. [n] Golden Joinery
The Japanese art of putting broken pieces of pottery back together with gold lacquer, based on the idea that in embracing flaws and imperfections, you can create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
This T-shirt is a little oversized than usual with a longer sleeve but a slightly shorter, boxier fit.
- Designed and printed with love in London, England
- 180 GSM - Heavy Weight Super Soft Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Norpell wears a Medium. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Leo wears a XSmall, UK size 8, height 170cm.