1. the passing of time on a vast, cosmological scale.
2. the period of time between the creation and dissolution/recreation of the universe.
A Kalpa is a very long period of time. In Buddhist and Hindu traditions a Kalpa (aeon) is the time taken between the creation and recreation of a world or universe.
A great Kalpa is the period of time when the universe passes through 4 periods: formation, duration, destruction and voidness. The 4 planets in this design represent these four stages.
Unisex, European made and of exemplary quality. We hope this jacket will last you an unfathomably long period of time.
- 100% Premium Heavyweight Twill Cotton
- Corduroy Collar
- Embroidered Patch Logo
- Natural Corozo Nut Buttons
- Button up Cuff
- Internal Passport Suitable Pocket
- Designed in London
- Manufactured in Northern Portugal
Also available as a print.
- This garment is true to size.
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Leo wears a Small. UK size 8, height 170cm.
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.