1. [n] a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe and the sad beauty of human suffering
Drawing lessons from the Japanese expression 'Yügen', this design speaks wistful wonders. "Wonder at the profound beauty of the universe, and wonder at the sad beauty of human suffering within it", these words really put us in our place.
- Designed and Finished in the London, UK
- 155 GSM Stonewashed Organic Cotton
- Country of Origin: India
Please note that each garment has a unique finish due to the nature of the stone washing process and so maybe slightly different from the images shown.
- Daniel wears a Large. Slim build, height 185cm.
- Cat wears a Small. UK size 8-10, height 165cm.
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.
This t-shirt is our standard fit and true to size. Go a size up for a roomier fit.