Pax Cultura Jacket
1. Peace through culture
The Roerich Pact was signed on the 15th April 1935. Established by Nicholas Roerich, a Russian painter and philosopher. The pact was created to protect Artistic and Scientific Institutions and Historic Monuments in times of war. This design brings new life to the symbol of this pact in which the trio of circles illustrate Art, History and Science.
Unisex, European made and of exemplary quality, we trust our Pax Jacket to bring you many years of joy.
- Premium Quality 100% Cotton Corduroy
- Embroidered Logo on Breast Pocket
- Button up Cuff
- Internal Passport Pocket
- Designed in London
- Manufactured in Portugal
- Daniel wears a Large. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Lea wears a Small. UK size 8, height 170cm.
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.