From the Greek word γαια (Gaia) meaning "Earth".
In Greek mythology Gaia is the mother goddess who presided over the Earth. This Greek goddess lends her name to environmentalist James Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis. He suggested that our planet functions as a single, vast organism where all her natural cycles work together to maintain and sustain all life on Earth.
The Coloured shapes denote our planet and individually signify what we at Idioma believe are the most essential ingredients to life on the Earth.
Earth, Wind, Air, Fire, Language and Culture.
Unisex, European made and of exemplary quality. Dropped shoulder cut for added comfort. Expect it to be roomier and less fitted than other Idioma sweatshirts.
- Premium Quality 100% Gots Certified Organic Cotton
- Dropped shoulder (relaxed fit)
- Embroidered Logo on Front and Back
- Designed in London
- Proudly Manufactured in Portugal
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Lea wears a Medium in the Picture for an oversized look. UK size 8, height 170cm. For a true fit Lea should wear an XS
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.