Pax Cultura Sweatshirt
1. Peace through culture
The Roerich Pact was signed on the 15th April 1935. Established by Nicholas Roerich, a Russian painter and philosopher. The pact was created to protect Artistic and Scientific Institutions and Historic Monuments in times of war. This design brings new life to the symbol of this pact in which the trio of circles illustrate Art, History and Science.
*This sweatshirt is a regular fit European sizing and therefore for U.S. customers or those who like a looser fit we recommend you to go up a size.
- Designed and embroidered with love in London, England
- Embroidered using Natural Rayon from Sustainable Sources
- 85% Organic super soft ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- 350 GSM Premium Heavyweight Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory