Suntrap Jacket - Earth Blue
1. Heat of the morning sun
With the arrival of the Sun’s rays in the morning, photosynthesis begins. Through this process, plants take in carbon dioxide from the air and make oxygen for us all to breathe. This jacket is a celebration of the beauty and warmth of the morning sun and all the energy it brings to us.
Unisex, European made and of exemplary quality, we trust our Suntrap Jacket to bring you many years of heavy-duty corduroy joy.
Designed to help you hold in the heat, fend off falling leaves, and survive the wildest nights of winter.
- Premium Quality 100% Cotton Corduroy
- Embroidered Logo on Breast Pocket
- Button up Cuff
- Internal Passport Pocket
- Designed in London
- Manufactured in Portugal
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Lea wears a Small. UK size 8, height 170cm.
- See the size chart in the image tabs for more details.