Restocking in all sizes mid-May 2022
Khonsu / خونسو
1. God of the Moon
Khonsu's name takes its meaning from the movement of the Moon across the night sky. Meaning 'traveller' he also had the titles "Embracer", "Pathfinder" and "Defender" as he was thought to watch over those who travel at night.
This T-shirt is a little oversized than usual with a longer sleeve but a slightly shorter, boxier fit.
- Designed and printed with love in London, England
- 180 GSM - Heavy Weight Super Soft Organic Cotton
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fairwear Factory
- Norpell wears a Medium. Slim build, height 180cm.
- Leo wears a Small, UK size 8, height 170cm.